Heartland Sunrooms And Additions - Horrible service

Turnaround Time

Nick at heartland sunroom gives those of us in the sales industry a bad name. He tells you everything you want to hear and provides no service.

A project that was going to be done in a week took two months, shortly after installation the roof leaked and his response was your warranty is up, but we can come write an estimate. Joke! Never was there pride in his work and doing what is right, but he has your money, no longer cares, and is on to the next person.

Please do your research and do your research on who you hire. We all live and learn

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of heartland sunrooms and additions service. Heartland Sunrooms And Additions needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned heartland sunrooms and additions service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Heartland Sunrooms And Additions.

Heartland Sunrooms And Additions Work Experience Review from Lincoln, Nebraska

Lincoln, Nebraska 0 comments

I am subcontractor who framed 3 additions and finished another for this company. On my out last Jon together in January of 2016, I did not receive payment for my work of framing 2 second-story additions.

Throughout the whole coarse of the job, I was asked to do seriously questionable work which I had to find better solutions for or deny. The homeowner had to pay the bill at the lumberyard which cut us off on the last day because the bill had not been paid by the contractor. The homeowner has paid for over 75% of the work to be done, and Windows have not even been completely installed yet. As of today, both my business and the homeowner are persuing legal action against Heartland Sunrooms of Eagle, NE.

This is a "rob Peter to pay Paul" outfit. Beware

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Heartland Sunrooms And Additions. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Heartland Sunrooms And Additions to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heartland Sunrooms And Additions heartland sunrooms and additions work experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Heartland Sunrooms And Additions - Simple Review #1456935933

Omaha, Nebraska 0 comments
Turnaround Time

First and only builder I've encountered that did not to pay his subs in fifteen years of business.

Heartland Sunrooms And Additions - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Lincoln, Nebraska

Lincoln, Nebraska 1 comment
5.0

I recently had an addition built on my house by heartland sunrooms and loved it. They were fantastic to work with not a negative thing to say.I recommended them to my brother and they built an addition for him as well.

we were both completely satisfied and we get compliments on our new addition all the time. I read this negative feedback and had to comment.I have a hard time believing that all thats true especially after the way they treated us from start to finish. I never felt like a number was always treated with great respect and they alwayd answered all my questions. A+ company.

don't believe everything you read on the internet! most likely a disgruntled employee, competition or someone who was sent to collections for not paying their bill.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Heartland Sunrooms And Additions. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Heartland Sunrooms And Additions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Heartland Sunrooms And Additions to other companies on our site.

Nebraska, United States #1129718

"don't believe everything you read on the internet!" You got that right! I've heard some terrible things about this company and the owner Nick. Just remember-there is always Karma

Heartland Sunrooms And Additions - Poor Quality

Lincoln, Nebraska 0 comments

Agreed to purchase the room in April 2010. The room was not finished until October 2010. The "crew" to install the room was never seen - only the owner, Nick, and his brother. The flooring panels were installed and left out in the weather for a couple months without the room being built over them - causing them to warp in the weather. The owner's solution to that was to sand down the high spots, making them less prominent but still there - and not correcting the problem of OSB having been exposed to several rain storms. The room leaked from day one due to the thresh hold for the sliding doors being installed slanted INTO the room. The room continues to leak around the perimeter with the OSB flooring now rotting. The owner claims it is a manufacturing problem but the manufacturer has gone out of business and the new company won't uphold any warranty. He also will not uphold any installation warranty since the rotting floor had been covered with carpet and not discovered until after a year had passed. In order to try and solve the problem of water continuing to come in, he drilled holes in the outside trim - actually creating more channels for water to enter the room. The lip on the outside has numerous seams and screw holes on horizontal surfaces that allow for water to enter. Rather than being an asset to my home, it is a liability.

Throughout the building process, my calls were not returned in a timely fashion.

Do yourself a favor and pay the money to have a real room constructed by a reputable company - not a snap together kit that leaks.

Great sales man. Don't fall for it.

Review about: Custom Sunroom.

Heartland Sunrooms And Additions - Do Not Use Heartland and Additions Eagle Nebraska

Lincoln, Nebraska 2 comments

Do not use Sunrooms and Additions out of Eagle Nebraska. I recently had a sunroom constructed on my home and now have to redo the roof, the dry wall which has ripples along the south side, sealant under the deck, and crooked windows and door.

This project started in May of 2010, and after $33,000 at the end of the year, all that had been installed was some footings. I paid thus far $46,000 and it will take thousands more to redo the damage done by this business. The manager/owner hired people that were not competent, went off on vacation to Mexico, and upon arrival back at this site, fired the workers. He did not however, rectify the damage that had been done nor did he rectify the roof and gutters that are improperly installed.

We were lied to on a continuous basis. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS.

Comments

It is my understanding that anything that failed would have been covered under warranties by Heartland Sunrooms had you paid your bill. If you don't pay your bill, don't expect a contractor to take care of any problems.

You don't work for free so don't expect anyone else to do so! I hired Heartland Sunrooms to build my addition and it turned out PERFECT! It was better than I had hoped it to be.

I have two friends that have had work done by this company and they both loved the work done and the people doing the work. The only complaint I have is that I wish I would have found them sooner!

to Happy customer Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #821064

I'm guessing you work for the company since you seem to have inside knowledge about the payment or lack thereof from the complainant.

Do Not use Heartland Sunrooms and Additions

Lincoln, Nebraska 3 comments

Do not use Sunrooms and Additions. I recently had a sunroom constructed by this business and now have to redo the roof, the dry wall which is rippled, the sealant under the floor, the crooked door and windows.I paid $46000 for this room thus far and it took over a year and a half for the constuction which is still not complete.

Last year the work started in May and after over $33,000 the only thing that had been installed was the footings by the end of the year. Now, it is going to cost me thousands to redo the damage that was done by Heartland Sunrooms and additions. We were lied to on a continuous basis.

Instead of supervising this project, the owner took off for Mexico and hired people that were not competent and upon his return fired them, but never rectified the damage that they incurred. Do not, under any circumstances, use this company.

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #596798

I am honest and truthful. This by a man that says I don't know my own house because I have a small tool shed he calls a garage in the back.

I could hardly drive my car through a wall.

I also have copies of all my transactions with your company, so I believe I keep a very good check book. :(

You should first tell the truth. The fact that you are just another deadbeat home owner that over extended yourself and couldn't pay your contractor what you owed him.

Had you paid him,he would have fixed any issues that you may have had. That is clearly stated in the warranty paperwork. But since you didn't pay, you didn't get a warranty.

If you are in fact telling the truth, produce a final payment cancelled check or a warranty or payment document that ALL contractors give after payment is made.Hand that paperwork to an atturney and let him do the right thing. Do this instead of writing false information on the web just for the sake of trying to make a contractor look bad all because you can't balance a checkbook.

to Anyone Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #596794

I have pictures to prove the poor workmanship by this company which has been turned over to my attorney. Visual pictures do not lie.

There is no warranty paper work. They even wanted full payment before the project was completed trying to intimidate me into payment by threatening not to install the heater/air equipment. This contractor sends a couple of young men who have never put on a roof in their life and then *** for a vacation in Mexico.

Do not use this company! :(